Saturday, June 16, 2007

Heirloom Cherry (picture 1)


These four tomatoes are heirloom tomatoes of the cherry kind. I purchased them from my local garden cooperative . If I remember correctly, from front left clockwise, they are Peacevine, White Currant, Fox and something that can have the initials Black Cherry.

I will be tracking these over the course of the summer. They have been in the ground for about 1 month. In addition to tracking the progress of the plants, you can help me determine which of these tomato supports works best and for which reasons. I made the two on the right (DWYCWWYH). The one in the foreground on the left is a spiral one I had never seen before. I also have another tomato support I have never used before in the back left. It is triangular and made of plastic. Let's watch how they work.

No comments: